- Fire line east to intersection of Placer Rd and Texas Springs Rd. Including all residences on the South and North side of Placer Rd. between Diggins Way and Texas Springs Rd.
- South of South Fork Rd and Zogg Mine Rd South along Gas Point Corridor including all residents along Gas Point Rd to Foster Dr.
- Muletown Rd, from Placer Rd to north of Kanaka Ln, and all roads off of Muletown Rd. Mandatory evacuations have also been issued for Diggins Wy south of Placer and all roads off of Diggins Way.
- Platina Rd west to Tehama County line. Residents evacuate east bound Highway 36
- All areas off and north of Platina Rd from Trinity Alps Preserve to Platina.
To register for emergency alerts: https://tehamaso.org/tehama-alert/
- Zone H – All areas north of HWY 36 to the Shasta County Linefrom Vassar Road/Luce Griswald Road and West to Beegum
- Zones C-1, C-2- All areas north of Pettyjohn Road to HWY 36, east of Mendocino National Forest boundary and west of Weemasoul Road/Halley Grade.
- Zone E- All areas south of Vestal Road, east of Weemasoul Road, west of Cannon Road/ Redd Creek Road and north of Pettyjohn Road.
- Zones F-1, F-2-All Areas north of Halley Grade, west of Vestal Road/ Weemasoul Road and south of HWY 36.
- Zone G- All areas noth of Vestal Road from Pope Drive west to Weemasould Road and North to HWY 36.
- Temporary Evacuation Point: Holiday Market 3315 Placer St, Redding, CA 96001
- Large animal evacuate center: Cottonwood Rodeo Grounds 3917 Main Street, Cottonwood, CA 96022
- Small animal evacuation center: Haven Humane Society 7449 Eastside Rd, Anderson, CA 96007 (small animals are goats or sheep and smaller.)
- Highway 36 west @ Highway 3
- State Road-36 @ Bowman Rd
- Texas Springs Rd @ Placer Rd
- Gaspoint Rd. @ Foster Rd.
- Clear Creek Rd @ Cloverdale Rd.
- Highway 36 at the Humbolt Tehama County line to the intersection of Highway 3 and Highway 36 to Highway 36 and Bowman Rd
For updates and more information on traffic control points and road closures, please visit: @ShastaSheriff