Zogg Fire, Shasta & Tehama Counties
Southwest of Redding
*55,303 acres, 26% contained
*Evacuation orders in place
*146 structures destroyed
Evacuation Orders and Warnings:
Shasta County: To register for emergency alerts: bit.ly/shastacodered
- Fire line east to intersection of Placer Rd and Texas Springs Rd. Including all residences on the South and North side of Placer Rd. between Diggins Way and Texas Springs Rd.
- South of South Fork Rd and Zogg Mine Rd South along Gas Point Corridor including all residents along Gas Point Rd to Foster Dr.
- Muletown Rd, from Placer Rd to north of Kanaka Ln, and all roads off of Muletown Rd. Mandatory evacuations have also been issued for Diggins Wy south of Placer and all roads off of Diggins Way.
- Platina Rd west to Tehama County line. Residents evacuate east bound Highway 36
- All areas off and north of Platina Rd from Trinity Alps Preserve to Platina.
Tehama County: To register for emergency alerts: https://tehamaso.org/tehama-alert/ Order:
- Zone H – All areas north of HWY 36 to the Shasta County Linefrom Vassar Road/Luce Griswald Road and West to Beegum Warning:
- Zones C-1, C-2- All areas north of Pettyjohn Road to HWY 36, east of Mendocino National Forest boundary and west of Weemasoul Road/Halley Grade.
- Zone E- All areas south of Vestal Road, east of Weemasoul Road, west of Cannon Road/ Redd Creek Road and north of Pettyjohn Road.
- Zones F-1, F-2-All Areas north of Halley Grade, west of Vestal Road/ Weemasoul Road and south of HWY 36.
- Zone G- All areas north of Vestal Road from Pope Drive west to Weemasoul Road and North to HWY 36.
Road Closures: Shasta County:
- Highway 36 west @ Highway 3
- State Road-36 @ Bowman Rd
- Texas Springs Rd @ Placer Rd
- Gas point Rd @ Foster Rd
- Clear Creek Rd @ Cloverdale Rd
- Highway 36 at the Humboldt Tehama County line to the intersection of Highway 3 and Highway 36 to Highway 36 and Bowman Rd
North Complex, Butte & Plumas counties
Northeast of Oroville to southwest of Quincy (Plumas National Forest)
*316,149 acres, 79% contained
*2,342 structures destroyed
*Evacuations in place
August Complex, Colusa, Glenn, Lake, Mendocino, Tehama and Trinity Counties
*955,513 acres, 51% contained
*South Zone 489,380 acres, 70% contained
*North Zone 346,156 acres, 35% contained
*West Zone 119,977 acres, 65% contained
*86 structures destroyed
Glass Fire, Napa and Sonoma County
4 miles east of Calistoga
*56,781cres, 5% contained
*Evacuation orders in effect and additional evacuations in progress
Slater Fire, Siskiyou County
5 miles North of Happy Camp (Klamath National Forest)
*154,507 acres, 48% contained
*Evacuation orders in place
Devil Fire, Siskiyou County
5 miles north of Upper Devil’s Peak (Klamath National Forest)
*8,410 acres, 20% contained
Red Salmon Complex – Humboldt County
14 miles northeast of Willow Creek (Shasta-Trinity National Forest)
*124,464 acres, 31% contained